BBQ Pizza Pops Recipe
ROOM TEMPERATURE Pizza Pops (Pep N' Bacon work best, but whatever lands your plane)*
1 stick of unsalted butter
1 bottle Frank's Red Hot
*Yes, the Pops have to be room tempurature. They can't be frozen or this ain't gonna work. Leave 'em out for a couple hours and you're good.
1. Heat your BBQ to 400 degrees. Don't go over 400. Moniter that shit.
2. Tear your foil into 8X10 strips, one per Pop.
3. Place a Pop in the middle of a foil strip. Slather it in the butter (Not too much, it'll get greasy) and hit it with some Frank's Red Hot (This is at your discretion. You like it hot, use lots of Franks. You like it not hot? You know the drill).
4. Fold the foil up evenly around the Pop, so it makes a packet that is both moderately airtight and flat. The key here is you want the butter to stay in the packet and act as a steamer for the Pop.
5. Put the packets on the pre-heated grill and hit it for 5 minutes a side, no more no less (Time them if you need to). Take them off immediately when it's done and let it cool until you can touch the foil.
6. EAT THAT DAMN POP AND THANK ME LATER