The Top Five Things We're Curious About in Our Partner's Sexual History
You know your significant other had a sex life before they met you. But . . . do you want to know about it?
Believe it or not, according to a new survey, 18% of people say NO, they don't want to know what their current partner did with other people. But 53% say they want to know every last detail. The rest of us fall somewhere in the middle.
And here are The top Five things we want to know about:
1. How many people they've had sex with. 56% of us are curious about it.
2. How many people they've dated, 40%.
3. What kind of freaky stuff they've done, 30%.
4. Their funny or embarrassing sex stories, 23%.
5. If they've been in a threesome or an orgy, 22%.
The survey also found that 84% of people in long-term relationships say they've talked about at least one of those things.
(Daily Mail UK)