WATCH: Guinness World Record for most Burpees in 60min BROKEN! Or was it...
Just the word BURPEE makes me tired and exhausted. Doing one almost kills me. This woman takes it next level to attempt the most Burpees in 60min.
If you don't know what a Burpee is WATCH this video. FAST FORWARD to 1:07
Or here's an explination
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, weight in your heels, and your arms at your sides.
- Push your hips back, bend your knees, and lower your body into a squat.
- Place your hands on the floor directly in front of, and just inside, your feet. Shift your weight onto them.
- Jump your feet back to softly land on the balls of your feet in a plank position. Your body should form a straight line from your head to heels. Be careful not to let your back sag or you butt stick up in the air, as both can keep you from effectively working your core.
- Jump your feet back so that they land just outside of your hands.
- Reach your arms over head and explosively jump up into the air.
- Land and immediately lower back into a squat for your next rep.
Now watch this Australian woman attempt the Burpee challenge in hopes of breaking the records.... Do you see a difference in technique?
The internet is SPLIT! Personally I'm not buying it.