WATCH: Man swallows an AirPod… passes it....and it STILL WORKS!

A Taiwanese man was shocked to find that his Apple AirPod still worked after he swallowed the device and was forced to dig it out of his own shit.

Ben Hsu fell asleep with the wireless headphones still in his ears but woke up unable to find one of them.

He used an iPhone tracking feature and discovered the device was was in his stomach.

After a visit to the ER, Ben was given a laxative and sent home.

Fortunately for Ben, the AirPod resurfaced when he relieved himself at a railway station the next day.

He fished it out of the bowl and found it was still intact and the battery was still at 41%.