WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: HERITAGE FESTIVAL
HERITAGE FESTIVAL INFO:
Continuous Park & Ride shuttle service will run from all sites.
Sunday August 5 from 9:30am-10pm
Monday August 6 from 9:30am-9pm
- The Festival now using solar panels and compostable cutlery.
- 350,000 people are expected to make their way to William Hawrelak Park over the August long weekend to take in the 100 countries featured in the festival's cultural pavilions.
- This year, the festival has 44 solar panels...even in the cloudy conditions, they produce more energy than what they're using.
- Heritage Festival runs until Monday evening.
- Parking isn't available on site, and visitors are advised to visit takeETS.com for Park and Ride locations throughout the city.