Dock World Tour: Eliminator - October
The Dock World Tour: ELMINATOR is back for the month of October!
We have another 128 exciting trips for you to choose from!
When you hear the Eliminator Sounder, call 705-721-5483 and be caller #4 and you could get on our stand by list. There's a catch though... you'll be given two trip options and have to ELIMINATE one to get your name on our list!
Throughout the month of October we'll continue to eliminate trips until we have 8 great trips left on the morning of October 31st when Josh & Wix will pick one lucky winner to decide on where they'll be going!
Rama Moccasin & Smoke Shop
Severn & Brechin Timber Marts
PD Murphy Jewellers
Glass Lighting Gallery
Here are the trips you could be enjoying, make sure to check back and see which ones have or haven't been.... ELIMINATED!
1. Any UFC Fight in North America
2.Explore the underground Catacobs in Paris
3. Castle Tour of Ireland
4. Any regular season MLB game
5. Any regular season NBA game
6. Any regular season NHL game
7. Any regular season NFL game (North America)
8. Visit Oktoberfest in Germany (Sept/Oct) 2019
9. A Tequila Tour in Mexico
10. Cigar Factory tour in Cuba
11. Grand Canyon Rafting
12. Whiskey Enthusiast tour of Ireland
13. Golf in Bermuda
14. Visit the Blue Lagoon and tour Iceland
15. Golf Cabot Cliffs or Links on Cape Breton Island
16. NHL Stanley Cup Finals - Games 3 & 4
17. Harvest Olives in Spain
18. A week in Havana, Cuba
19. A wine tour of Italy
20. Quebec Winter Carnival plus stay in the Ice Hotel
21. Golfing under the midnight sun in Iceland
22. Warm up this winter in South Africa
23. Cruise the West Coast of California in a convertible
24. Northern Lights Adventure in the Yukon
25. St. Patrick's Day in Dublin
26. Climb a volcano in Costa Rica
27. A Chilean Wine Adventure
28. Camel Safari in the Shara Desert
29. Northern Ontario Fishing Trip
30. Maritime Adventure (Nova Scotia, PEI & New Brunswick)
31. Visit the Titanic Museum in Belfast, Ireland
32. Daytona 500
33. Swim with reat White Sharks off the coast of San Francisco
34. Hawaii Getaway
35. Kenai Fjords tour in Alaska
36. Run with the bulls in Spain
37. Get Married/Re-Married by Elvis in Las Vegas
38. Shop the famous night markets in Hong Kong
39. Say Yassou to Greece
40. A cave tour in Belize City
41. Scuba Dive the Great Blue Hole of Belize
42. A Trip to Ontario, California
43. Dollywood tour package in Tennessee
44.A Memphis Music Trip
45. A Nashville Music Trip
46. Halloween in Transylvania
47. Relax in Cancun, Mexico
48. Explore the Christmas Markets in Germany
49. Apunta Cana Getaway
50. Explore the city of Venice, Italy
51. A Key West Fishing Adventure
52. Cinco de Mayo in Guadalajara, Mexico
53. Hiking, Canoeing, trekking and kayaking in Spain
54. Visit Machu Picchu in Peru
55. Tour the city of Washington, DC
56. Cheese Rolling Competition in Glouchester, England
57. Sight Seeing in New York City
58. Paris VIP
59. Dogsledding in Greenland
60. MLB World Series Final
61. Ski at Park City Mountain Resort, Utah
62. Tour Hawaii - Learn to Surf
63. Napa Valley VIP
64. Rio De Janeiro VIP
65. Tokyo VIP
66. London VIP
67. Rome VIP
68. Sleep on a sailboat in Key West
69. Tour India
70. A couple's massage at Maui's Grand Wailea Resort
71. See multiple Cirque du Coleil Shows in Las Vegas
72. See your choice of 6 top Broadway shows during a 7 night New York visit.
73. US Open Tennis Championships
74. French Open Tennis Championships
75. Indy 500
76. Talladega 500
77. Kentucky Derby
78. British Open
79. US Open
80. Fly Fishing in Montana
81. Salmon Fishing in Alaska
82. Sea Kayaking along Maui's Ka'anapali Coast
83. Fly Around the World
84. Ski Aspen
85. Golf Pebble Beach
86. Hot Air Ballooning over Cappadocia, Turkey
87. Rent A Harley-Davidson in California
88. Drive a Porsche in Germany
89. Rent a house boat on Lake Mead, Nevada
90. 1 week spa retreat in Sedona, Palm Springs or South Beach, Florda
91. New Year's Eve Las Vegas
92. Mardi Gras in New Orleans
93. Visit the largest aquarium in the world (Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta)
94. Visit the world's largest lobster in Shediac, New Brunswick
95. Visit the world's largest Buffalo monument in Jamestown, North Dakota
96. A Virginia Beach Escape
97. A relazing getaway to the Spice Island in Grenada
98. A trip to Walla Walla Valley, Washington (Wine, Golf & Cycling)
99. Austin City Limits Music Festival 2019
100. Metallica concert in Las Vegas on Nov. 26
101. Fleetwood Mac concert in San Diego on Dec. 6
102. Def Leppard & Cheap Trick concert in Glasglow on Dec. 11
103. Paul McCartney concert in Liverpool on Dec. 12
104. Bob Seger concert in Chicago on Dec. 14
105. Paul McCartney concert in London on Dec. 12
106. Elton John concert in LA on Jan 22
107. Elton John concert in Amsterdam on May 15, 2019
108. Fleetwood Mac concert in New Orleans on Dec. 16
109. Aerosmith concert in Las Vegas in April, 2019
110. Disney World Orland theme park trip
111. Universal Studios Orlando theme park trip
112. Epcot Orlando theme park trip
113. SeaWorld Orlando theme park trip
114. Universal Studios LA theme park trip
115. Disneyland LA theme park trip
116. Busch Gardens Tampa theme park trip
117. SeaWorld San Diego theme park trip
118. A baseball stadium tour (Yankee Stadium, Fenway Park + Wrigley Field)
119. International Beatleweek Festival 2019 in Liverpool, England
120. Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival 2019
121. Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival 2019
122. A trip to Horneytown, North Carolina
123. A historical trip to Deadwood, South Dakota
124. Visit the Alamo, Texas
125. A visit to a town called Desire, Pennsylvania
126. Visit Sleepy Hollow, New York
127. New Year's in New York City
128. Visit Gros Morne National Park in Newfoundland & Labrador
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The Dock World Tour: Eliminator (the “Contest”) starts at 8:00am (ET) on Monday, October 1st and closes at 9:00pm (ET) on Tuesday, October 30th (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. The Contest sponsors are 104.1 The Dock (CICZ), a division of Bell Media Inc., and McLaren Equipment, P.D. Murphy Jewellers, Midland Chrysler, Rama Moccasin And Smoke Shop, Glass Lighting Gallery and Severn & Brechin Timber Marts (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsors”).
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Ontario and be 19 years of age. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsors, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
4. TO ENTER the Contest, an announcement will be made 4 times each weekday of the Contest Period, telling listeners to call in for a chance to win (the “Announcements”). When you hear an Announcement, call the 104.1 The Dock contest line at 705-721-5483 (the “Contest Line”). Limit of one (1) entrant per household. In the event that the entrant is outside of the local calling area, standard long distance rates as charged by the entrant’s long distance service provider will apply. The fourth (4th) caller through on the Contest Line following an Announcement will be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw, as described below (an “Eligible Draw Entrant”). Each Eligible Draw Entrant will be announced on-air and may be required to chat on-air. If there is not a clear telephone connection between the 104.1 The Dock on-air announcer and an Eligible Draw Entrant, such that one or each other cannot hear the other, such Eligible Draw Entrant will be disqualified, and the Contest Sponsors will not be liable in any way for such failed connection. Each Eligible Draw Entrant will then be required to provide a representative of 104.1 The Dock with his/her name, address and telephone number. In conducting the Contest, 104.1 TheDock and its representatives have the full and absolute discretion to disqualify any Eligible Draw Entrant who fails to respond on the phone or whose response cannot be heard, and the Contest Sponsors shall have no liability or responsibility to any Eligible Draw Entrant so disqualified. The odds of becoming an Eligible Draw Entrant will depend on the total number of individuals calling the Contest Line following the applicable Announcement.
5. PRIZE: There is a total of one (1) prize (the “Prize”), consisting of a trip for two (2) to whichever destination is chosen from the final list of eight(8) trips that are available. Trip includes: round trip economy air fare for two (2) from a major Canadian airport closest to the Prize winner's place of residence in Canada (hereinafter referred to as the "Departure Point"); Number of nights’ accommodation will be dependent upon which trip is chosen (based on one (1) room, double occupancy) as chosen by the Contest Sponsors at their sole discretion; as well as any other prize details. The Prize winner and his/her travelling companion are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein, including, without limitation, as applicable, taxes, fuel/currency surcharges, meals and beverages, room service, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, insurance, any required travel documentation, all personal expenses of any kind or nature, and any overnight layover. Each/The Prize winner and/or his/her travelling companion may be required to provide a credit card at the time of hotel check-in for security deposit/incidentals. Departure dates and accommodation are subject to availability and change without notice or compensation. The Prize winner and his/her travelling companion are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the Departure Point as the Prize originates and terminates there. It is the sole responsibility of the Prize winner and his/her travelling companion to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas, and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements, as applicable. It is recommended that the Prize winner and his/her travelling companion obtain sufficient personal insurance prior to departure. Trip must be taken by December 31st, 2018 unless otherwise stated. The Prize winner and his/her travelling companion must be able to travel at the times and dates as determined by the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion and authority, failing which the Prize will be forfeited. Travel dates will be determined by the Contest Sponsors at their sole discretion and blackout periods may apply: Christmas, March Break and other blackout periods depending on which trip is chosen. Trips are subject to availability. Each/The travelling companion must be 19 years of age or older/of the age of majority in his/her province or territory of residence in order to participate in the Prize. Approximate retail value of the Prize is five thousand dollars ($5,000) CAD based on a Toronto departure. In the event that a/the Prize winner resides within a 200 km radius of destination city, the Prize is deemed not to include return airfare, and no cash will be provided in lieu thereof. No change in travel arrangements can be made by Prize winner once his/her booking has been confirmed. The Prize may not be used towards any type of frequent flyer mileage, or other reward point accumulation program.
6. Before being able to participate in the Prize, the travelling companion will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read and understood these Rules, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsors and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the travelling companion, beyond his/her participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the travelling companion’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize.
7. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash.
8. DRAW: On October 31st, 2018 at approximately 8am, a random draw for the Prize will take place at Bell Media Inc.,Midland, Ontario from among all Eligible Draw Entrants (the “Prize Draw”). The first Eligible Draw Entrant drawn will be eligible to win the Prize. The odds of winning the Prize from among the Eligible Draw Entrants are one in 128. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact potential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he or she may have won the Prize by telephone within two (2) business days after the Prize Draw. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted within two (2) business days after the Prize Draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
9. In order to be declared the winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc. Before being awarded the Prize, the potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read, understood and complied with these Rules, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsors and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than 4 business days from the draw date.
10. By entering this Contest, the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
11. All entries become property of Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the names of the Prize winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner, including any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest website, where applicable.
13. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
14. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.