Brockville Forecast: Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Forecast from Environment Canada as of 5am

Today: Increasing cloudiness. 70% chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this morning. High 21C. UV index 5 or moderate.

Tonight: Mainly cloudy. 70% chance of showers changing to 30% chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 13C.

Thursday: Cloudy. 30% chance of showers in the afternoon. High 22C.

Friday: Cloudy with 60% chance of showers. Windy. High 19C.

Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 18C.

  • A Bad Plan

    I don't know many people who would even let an adult try this!
  • Bad Lip Reading of the Wedding

    Maybe you watched the Royal Wedding and wondered what people were talking about? This video will absolutely not help you with that!
  • Get a Catcher's Mask!

    This guy is just giving the other guy some batting tips and what does he get for it? A ball to the face!