Brockville Police Dispute Social Media Overdose Story
Another reason to not get your news from social media.
Police received a phone call on Wednesday regarding a Facebook post that said a 39 year old and his 34 year old girlfriend had died from an overdose.
According to the post, the man and woman were taken to hospital where they died.
The Brockville Police checked in on the couple and confirmed that the reports are false.
This Tourism Canada anime commercial is fabulous! We love the originality and the freshness of this concept.
Do you know what happens when fermentation gas builds up inside a barrel of wine? A wine fountain!
Ever wondered what would happen if you got swallowed by a whale? To be honest you'd probably die, but it's still interesting to learn how death would come for you.