Evacuation at Rideau Centre
Shoppers and staff on the first floor of Rideau Centre were forced to evacuate early this afternoon due to a carbon monoxide leak.
Ottawa Fire says it was caused by a forklift.
Reports of a problem originated in the northwest section of the mall.
Emergency crews arrived at the scene and began escorting people out of the building.
The mall has now fully re-opened.
No one was showing symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.
LISTEN NOW: An update on asylum seekers in Cornwall.
LISTEN NOW: The Sens' Hometown Tour kicks off today!
LISTEN NOW: Gilles from Orleans is back to take another shot at the Thousand Dollar Minute!