FIREFIGHTERS SWIFTLY TAKE DOWN A 2-ALARM BLAZE
Ottawa Fire received multiple 911 calls reporting fire on the top balcony of a three-storey building at 322 Cooper Street.
The two-alarm fire was first declared at 12:50 p.m. and then at 12:56 p.m. on Saturday afternoon.
Smoking materials being poorly discarded are reported to be the cause of the fire.
No one was displaced and no injuries were reported.
Hour 2 of News and Views from March 27th, 2017
Hour 1 of News and Views from March 27th, 2017
LISTEN NOW: Bill speaks to Constable Tina Pippy about her act of heroism, saving an 8 year old girl who was choking on food.