A busy weekend for the Easter Bunny - Easter egg hunts in Niagara
The Easter Bunny is coming and there is plenty to do over the long weekend around Niagara.
- Jaycees Easter Egg Hunt at Jaycee Gardens Park, Saturday April 20th, 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Hunt Times:
10:00 a.m. (1-3 Years)
10:30 a.m. (4-6 Years)
11:00 a.m. (7-8 Years)
11:30 a.m. (9-10 Years)
- Suggested donation of a toonie or non perishable food item per child to benefit Community Care and Thorold and Victim Services Niagara
- Hunt Times:
- Stamford Volunteer Firemen's Association Easter Egg Hunt at Firemen's Park, Friday, April 19th, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
11 a.m. and 12 p.m. (4-6 years)
11:20 a.m. and 12:20 p.m. (7-9 years)
11:40 a.m. and 12:40 p.m. (10-11 years)
Children three and under can find eggs anytime
Admission $3 per child or donation to Project Share
- Warner Ranch, Friday April 19-22nd, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Pony rides, inflatable bouncers, petting zoo and hayrides. Easter egg hunts every half hour.
- Children $8 each/parents $2 each (extra charge for pony rides and inflatables)
Niagara on the Lake:
- Annual Bunny Trail at the NOTL Community Centre, Saturday, April 20th, 10 a.m. -1 p.m.
- Egg hunt kicks off at 10 a.m.
- Admission is free
- Easter Eggstravaganza at the Vale Health and Wellness Centre, Saturday April 20th, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Two Easter Shows featuring Cindy Cook from Polka Dot Door- 10 a.m. and 12 p.m.
- Egg Hunt - 11 a.m. start
- Free Open Swim - 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Free Family Skate 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Cash donations are accepted at registration
- Easter Egg Hunt at Battle of Beaverdams Park, Saturday, April 20th, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Registration begins at 9 am
- Participants are asked to bring a non-perishable food item for Community Care.
- The firefighters annual food drive at Thorold Foodland will follow the egg hunt.
- Merrittville Speedway Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday April 20th, 6:30 p.m.
- Lions Easter Egg Hunt at Beamsville and District Lions Community Sports Park, Saturday, April 20, 9:30 a.m.
9:30 a.m. (up to 3 years)
10:00 a.m. (4 - 6 years)
10:30 a.m. (7 to 9 years)
11:00 a.m. (10 to 12 years)
A cash or non-perisable food donation to Community Care of West Niagara would be appreciated.
- Easter Egg Hunt in Centennial park Saturday, April 20th, 11 a.m.
- For local children 12 years and under
- 3 hunt areas
- up to 5 yearrs old
- 6-9 yearr olds
- 10-12 yearr olds
- One "golden egg" prize per area
- Easter Egg Hunt, Merrit Island, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
10 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. (1-3 year olds)
10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. (4-7 years old)
11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. (8-10 year olds)
11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. (11-15 year olds)
12 p.m. and 12:30 p.m. (Families)
$3 per child with proceeds going to Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Niagara
- Kinsmen Easter Egg Hunt at Nelles School, Sunday, April 21st, 1 p.m. - 3p.m.
- Please bring a non perishable food item per person or a money donation to benefit the Grimsby Benevolent Fund
- Kinette Club of Grimsby also hosting BBQ and Easter basket raffle. Procceds supporting Cystic Fibrosis
And for the dogs:
- National Service Dogs’ Easter Egg Hunt for Dogs, Charles Daley Park, Friday, April 19th, 10 a.m. registration
- thousands of plastic eggs are filled with dog treats and hidden over a defined area of the park
- Each egg contains a Milk-Bone treat and a sticker, representing a chance to win one of the hundreds of great prizes.
- Collect more pledges and you can collect more eggs!
Shelby talks to Vincent Leung Lead author of the paper and an assistant professor of Chemical Engineering at McMaster University
Matt talks to Katie Iarocci, Product Innovation Manager with UP Cannabis
Matt talks to Chris Conley Senior Clinical Specialist with the West Niagara Mental Health team, West Lincoln Memorial Hospital