Cautionary tale about rat poison in yards
A local pooch is lucky to be alive, after his owners suspect he ate rat poison.
Dave and Joanne Gustyn of St. Catharines have taken to social media to share Rudy's story.
The couple noticed something was amiss when their beloved labradoodle suddenly became listless.
When they rushed the dog to the vet, they were told the pup had likely ingested green rat bait.
The couple does not use rat poison, and although they can't say for sure where the dog found it, right now the popular theory is a squirrel or other wild animal could have carried it into the yard.
Although the family says the dog is on the mend, they are encouraging all pet owners to keep an eye out and are imploring St. Catharines homeowners to think twice before using rat poison.
Larry talks to Air Passenger Rights Advocate Gabor Lukacs
Larry talks to TV Columnist Bill Brioux
Larry talks to Emily Wexler Director of Contents Marketing at Ceridian, led the report internally