Fire that gutted Windshield King accidental
The Ontario Fire Marshall's Office has ruled a blaze that gutted a Welland business was accidental.
Investigators say the August 10th fire at the Windshield King was started by an appliance that had overheated.
The fire took seven hours for crews from Welland and Pelham to get under control.
Surrounding residents were asked to evacuate their homes because of the heavy smoke.
Tim Denis Roundtable (Celebrity Deaths This Weekend, Charles Manson Dies, Serial Killers, Canada To Apologize To People Fired/Criminally Charged For Being Gay in the 80s, Mexico Tells Canada Not To Betray Them Regarding NAFTA, Grey Cup)