Grease fire sends woman to hospital
One woman was taken to hospital with burns to her face and forearms after a grease fire in Welland.
Welland Fire responded to the call on Wilks Drive around just before 6 p.m. last night. The fire started when a woman was cooking in the basement.
The full extent of her injuries aren't known at this time, but she was taken to Welland hospital. There are some reports she was later transferred to Hamilton.
Larry and Chris discuss today's announcements.
Larry talks with Johnny Ray Miller about his book and his friendship with David Cassidy.
Larry talks with the Exec. Dir. of the St. Catharines Downtown Association about this turn of events.