No reported injuries in Port Colborne fire

Fire badly charring the attic of a home in Port Colborne, causing more than $100,000 in damage.

When Port Colborne Fire arrived at the home on Franklin Ave Monday night flames were already shooting fifteen feet into the air according to the Welland Tribune.

No one was hurt, but it was another tough battle with firefighters baring down in temperatures dipping to minus 18.

The fire started in the wall of a second floor bathroom before spreading to the attic; the fire has now been ruled accidental.