One person taken to hospital in St. Catharines kitchen fire
One person was taken to hospital after a kitchen fire in St. Catharines.
When crews arrived at the Lowell Street apartment just before 6:30 a.m. on Sunday they discovered a small, but very smoky, fire.
One person was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation and taken to the hospital.
The damage is pegged at around $15,000.
An investigation revealed the apartment's smoke alarm was not working at the time of the fire.
The Office of the Ontario Fire Marshal is working with St. Catharines Fire and Emergency Services to determine a cause.
Larry and Sgt. Schmidt discuss big rigs and the innovative way the OPP is conducting this blitz.
Larry and the panel discuss Sue-Ann's recent business trip to China and Vietnam, Dino's Komedy For Kidneys benefit, who is recording Niagara Regional Council meetings, new pot revenue deals and much more.
Larry and Yvan discuss the progress of his private member's bill at Queen's Park.