Port Colborne tenant pleads guilty to disabling smoke alarm
A Port Colborne tenant has been fined $750 after pleading guilty to disabling a smoke alarm in an apartment.
Port Colborne Fire Services responded to a call at an apartment building at 45 Victoria Street on July 2nd. When crews arrived heavy smoke was already billowing from a third floor balcony.
Fire fighters quickly put out the blaze, avoiding major structure damage, but a cat died in the fire.
Fire Chief Tom Cartwright says this once again brings home the importance of working smoke alarms, especially during Fire Prevention Week.
Larry talks with ParticipACTION about their annual report.
Larry and Greg discuss the separation of parents and children in US immigration fiasco.
Larry talks with Justine and then Sam about a big day at Queen's Park for Doug Ford.