Toronto man almost dies after being bitten by cobra
Doctors in Toronto found themselves in a race against time after a man showed up at an east-end emergency room suffering from a venomous snake bite.
Bry Loyst of the Indian River Reptile Zoo near Peterborough was called to help, along with staff from the Toronto Zoo and animal control.
Loyst says the man was bitten on the hand by an exotic species of Asian cobra.
Luckily, Toronto Zoo staff had the anti-venom on hand and the man is now recovering.
Officials at the Toronto Zoo say the man was bitten by a monocled cobra and could have died without the anti-venom.
Larry talks with Binghamton University about why they're digging and what they hope to find.
Larry talks with Canadian beer author Stephen Beaumont about beer's definition and new guidelines.