WATCH: Welland garage fire
Investigators will be back on the scene today after a blaze in Welland.
Crews were called out to a garage fire on Bradley Avenue around 4:00 p.m yesterday afternoon.
Thick black smoke poured from the structure.
The fast-moving fire spread and damaged the house next door on Sauer before being brought under control.
He says the home is a Habitat for Humanity house that was given to a family less than two months ago.
Welland Fire says it encountered many serious hazards with multiple propane tanks exploding.
No word on cause or damage estimate at this point.
Tim Denis Roundtable (Calgary Family Asked To Move Out Because of Crying Baby, Provincial Election, Port Dalhousie Meeting, Angry Behind the Wheel, Drug Infused Edibles, St. Catharines Business, Toddler Dies In Hot Car)