West Lincoln barn destroyed after fire
A 150 year old barn on Sixteen Road was destroyed after a fire in West Lincoln.
Fire services from Pelham, West Lincoln, and Lincoln worked together to bring the blaze under control after getting the call around 10:40 a.m. on Sunday morning.
The owner of the barn tells The Welland Tribune they were able to get all livestock out of the barn safely and no one was hurt.
The paper reports right now there is no damage estimate, but the owner believes it could have been caused by electrical components in a water heater.
Larry gets late day updates from James Moore & Siobhan Morris.