Join Our Team!
Want to work for the most fun, entertaining, energetic and witty radio team around? Well, we've got an in...
Tailgate Team Representative
As a member of our Tailgate Team, you’re responsible for:
- Set up and take down at events, station promotional appearances and remotes
- Creating engaging and clear on air reports
- Posting and managing 92.3 The Dock’s Facebook and Twitter pages while at station events
- Being the “face” of 92.3 The Dock, representing the station at all times with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Maintaining station equipment, swag and vehicles
- Engaging the public at all events
- Making sure our brand is represented well at all public appearances
- Updating website & event page at 923thedock.com
- G license, with a clean driving record
- Strong communication, organization, problem solving and time management skills
- Available weekends, holidays, evenings and early mornings, occasionally with short notice.
- Excellent “stage presence”, outgoing, and easily approachable, positive attitude is a must
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, under minimal supervision
- Strong social media skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must reside in Grey or Bruce County
- Previous radio experience is an asset
- A background in marketing and promotions is an asset
Does this sound like you? If so, give our Promotions Director, Kathleen Scott a shout with your cover letter, resume and demo if you've got one by emailing: email@example.com
**Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.