Meaford fire not suspicious

No injuries reported after a fire in the Municipality of Meaford. 

Emergency crews were called to the Concession 1 home around 1:40 Thursday morning. 

The lone occupant of the home and two pets made it  safely outside while the residence was consumed by fire.

The Meaford Fire Department, Chatsworth Fire Department and Inter-Township Fire Department assisted at the scene.

A 53-year old woman was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.

The fire, which started in the garage, was not deemed suspicious.