The Biggs and BarrBQ returns! In concert with Canal Days Marine Heritage Festival – Friday August 3rd.
Biggs & Barr’s Front Lawn Friday (5:30am – 9am)
Partake in their usual shenanigans LIVE from Port Colborne’s Market Square in celebration of Canal Days AND this year’s Biggs & BarrBQ! Enjoy delicious breakfast treats from HTZ-FM partners including Smoke’s Poutinerie, hang with special guests, win HTZ-FM swag and fill out a ballot for the chance to win a Traeger Wood Fired Grill-Renegade Pro 20 Special Edition (valued at $1000) from Enviro-Niagara Hearth & Barbeque!
Biggs & BarrBQ Scotiabank Patio on West Party (3pm – 7pm)
The only way in – is to WIN! Be listening now, through Friday August 3rd for your chance to win a pair of VIP Lanyards giving you access to join TJ Connors as he broadcasts LIVE during the Biggs & BarrBQ Scotiabank Patio on West Party. VIP Access includes food, great prizes from HTZ-FM and an intimate performance by 2017 Rocksearch Winners: Crown Lands, The Lazys and Legendary Rockers - Sam Coffey & the Iron Lungs!
PERFORMING AT SCOTIABANK PATIO PARTY ON WEST
2017 Rocksearch Winners - Crown Lands
Sam Coffey & The Iron Lungs
Biggs & Barr BQ (7pm - )
In concert with Canal Days Marine Heritage Festival - make your way to HH Knoll Lakeview Park to see Biggs & BarrBQ headliners 54-40 and Lowest of the Low hosted by your favourite HTZ-FM announcers this is the summer party NOT TO BE MISSED.
PERFORMING AT THE BIGGS & BARR-BQ @ HH KNOLL LAKEVIEW PARK
Lowest of the Low
ID checks will take place at all entrances, tickets sales and or bar service areas.
Those 19+ will be wristbanded. Bag checks will take place as well at all entrances.
Acceptable forms of photo identification include:
- Ontario Driver´s Licence with a photo of the person to whom the licence is issued
- A Canadian Passport
- Canadian Citizenship Card with a photo of the person to whom the card is issued
- Canadian Armed Forces Identification Card
- A photo card issued by the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO), entitled Bring Your ID (BYID)
- A Secure Indian Status Card issued by the Government of Canada
- A Permanent Resident Card issued by the Government of Canada
- A photo card issued under the PHOTO CARD ACT, 2008
- By law, no one can be required to produce the Ontario Health Card, nor can the health number be collected. You should not ask for the Ontario Health Card as identification, but if offered voluntarily it may accepted at the vendor's discretion.
No outside beverages are allowed in the concert area. Food can be brought in. (No coolers allowed)
There are food trucks on site for your convenience both inside the concert area and outside.
Lawn chairs are allowed within a permitted area only.
Canal Days reminds you to leave your pets at home. ONLY service dogs are permitted.