Early Morning Fire at Napanee Strip Mall
Drivers are being asked to avoid the area of Palace Road and Highway 401.
Napanee Emergency services had to knock down a commercial structure fire at a strip mall in the area, early Tuesday morning.
It appears the fire started in the south end of the Palace Village complex.
Those businesses that were affected include; Gallery Gift shop and Lily's Bridal.
It's unclear what sparked the blaze or the extent of damages.
Napanee Fire and Rescue responded to the call just after 5:00 a.m. Tuesday.