Men Charged in Three Separate Domestic Calls

Three men were arrested in separate domestic incidents on Wednesday, and are now facing multiple charges.

On July 28,  the victim received a call from the accused whom she had been in a short term relationship with, and during their conversation the accused allegedly threatened to shoot any new boyfriend who came near her, her sister, and her sister's boyfriend.

Police say the victim hung up the phone and the accused called back multiple times, leaving harassing messages.

On August 1,  the accused, 23, from Mississauga, turned himself in at police headquarters and was charged with three counts of utter threats to caused death, harassment by threatening conduct, and two counts of breach probation.

On July 30, there was a violent incident between a man, his mother and a third person, who attended the accused residence to wake him up.

Police say he was grumpy and began yelling at his mom, while the victim decided to leave and starting packing up her property.

The accused allegedly grabbed the victim, and begged her to stay, before punching her multiple times, causing injury to her eye. The accused apologized and the victim agreed to stay.

In the early morning hours of August 1, police responded to the same address for a report of arguing and smashing dishes.

Upon arrival officers met the victim, observed the injury to her eye, and learned about the assault from two days earlier.

Police located the accused, 27, a few blocks away, and he was charged with assault and breach probation.

On July 31, the victim refused to leave with the accused when he suddenly appeared at her work and when she came home, Police say the accused was enraged and attacked her.

During the violent assault the accused allegedly punched her in the head multiple times, put his hands around her neck, and pulled her hair.

The victim was unable to call for help as the accused had taken her phone, but a passer-by called police.

When officers arrived,  the accused jumped out a window and onto a second floor roof and then down to the ground, before jumping a fence and fleeing the area.

The victim had serious visible injuries and was taken to hospital by Frontenac paramedics.

An investigation revealed multiple past incidents of violence that had gone unreported.

The accused, 54,  was found a few hours later and was charged with four counts of assault, utter threats to cause bodily harm, and assault cause bodily harm.