Planned Power Outage for Saturday
There are two power outages planned for the Queen's University area on Saturday, March 18.
Utilities Kingston says the outages are necessary so crews can remove vegetations near electrical infrastructure.
If you live in the following areas, expect to be in the dark for seven hours, starting at 9:00 a.m.:
- Collingwood Street between Queen’s University and King
- King Street West between Beverley and Lower University
- St. Lawrence Avenue
- Stuart Street between Albert and Lower University
- Lower University Avenue
30-minute outages are planned, one starting at 9:00 a.m. and the other starting at 3:30 p.m. for those living:
- Union Street between College and Collingwood
- College Street between Union and Earl
- Traymoor Street
- Hill Street between College and Willingdon
- Centre Street between Union and Edgehill
- Kensington Avenue
- Edgehill Street between Centre and Kensington
- Collingwood Street between Queen’s and Union
- Alfred Street between Johnson and Union
- Victoria Street between Johnson and Union
- Churchill Crescent
Click here to see a detailed map of the affected areas.