Khloe Kardashian Supports Tristan Thompson at Cavaliers Game
Khloe Kardashian, 33, attended game three of the NBA Finals Wednesday to support boyfriend Tristan Thompson, 27, with whom she welcomed baby girl True in April.
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star went all out, opting to wear a Cleveland Cavaliers shirt for the occasion.
- Kardashian has focused much of her social media attention of late on baby True, who arrived the same week videos and photos of Thompson allegedly cheating on her with multiple women surfaced online.
- She has not publicly commented on the scandal, but did praise her brother-in-law Kanye West’s new album, which features a track that addresses the Thompson cheating scandal.
- Lyrics of West's "All Mine" include: "All these THOTs on the Christian Mingle / Almost what got Tristan single / If you don’t ball like him or Kobe Bryant / Guarantee that b***h gonna leave you."
- On Sunday, Kardashian tweeted "Ye" with three fire emojis.
- Kardashian has been in Cleveland with Thompson since the birth of True, but mom Kris Jenner has said she expects her to return to L.A. "soon." Sister Kim Kardashian unfollowed Thompson on Instagram following the scandal and referred to the situation as "messed up" in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres shortly after True’s birth.