We're giving you and a guest the chance to experience a beautiful Fall Foliage Tour at Tyax Resort in the South Chilcotin from October 3rd – 6th with Wells Gray Tours and AM 1150!
Tyax is an impressive log lodge with only 28 rooms of which 18 have a splendid view of Tyaughton Lake where you can take in the fall foliage colours which are spectacular in the area in early October.
Enter now to win a trip for 2 including:
- Coach transportation for 4 days
- 3 nights of accommodation & hotel taxes
- Ashcroft Manor
- Local guide tour of Bralorne & Gold Bridge
- Bralorne Museum
- Knowledgeable tour director
- Luggage handling at Tyax Resort
- All meals (10): 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
Fall foliage colours are spectacular in this area in early October..
For more information (including itinerary) check out the link to Wells Gray's Fall Foliage Tour in the South Chilcotin here.
We give it all away on Monday May 1st during The Early Edition with Phil & Gord.