Free Family Fun at Westside Daze
Join us for the Westside Daze parade on Saturday, July 13 starting at 10:30 a.m. Then stop by the City of West Kelowna tent at the Westside Daze Kids Fair from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
We’ll have a large play area for the kids, free beach balls, a water bottle draw, and an interactive map to find out more about activities around West Kelowna. West Kelowna Fire & Rescue will be joining in on the fun too!
Motorists can expect delays as a number of streets will be closed to traffic around the parade route, and there will be some traffic interruptions for the CycleKarts events on Saturday, July 13.
The closures are:
- 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for staging
- Brenda Lee Road
- Gossett Road from Brown Road to Butt Road
- Bering Road from Elliott Road to Old Okanagan Highway
- 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for staging
- Butt Road from Elliott Road to Old Okanagan Highway
- 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for parade route
- Old Okanagan Highway from Butt Road to Drought Road
- Drought Road from Old Okanagan Highway to Brown Road
- Brown Road from Drought Road to Butt Road
Traffic interruptions include:
- 12:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for CycleKarts Drag Race
- Drought Road from Hoskins Road to Brown Road
- Brown Road from Drought Road to Bering Road
- Apollo Road from Hoskins Road to Brown Road
- Gossett Road from Hoskins Road to Brown Road
- Bering Road from Hoskins Road to Brown Road
- 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. CycleKart – Gravity Race
Residents in the affected areas will still have access to and from their homes.
Please be mindful of all flaggers and Westside Daze volunteers aiding with controlling traffic.