Ordinary wallet found in North Vancouver
North Vancouver RCMP are hoping to find the owner of a remarkably generic man’s wallet. It is described as black, leather and it folds.
The wallet was found at a North Vancouver mall a month ago. It contained no identification, no cards, and had no distinctive marks or labels. Very boring indeed.
Slightly less boring, it did contain a fair amount of cash, and police are hoping to find its owner. And no, saying the bills all have a picture of the Queen on them will not be enough to convince them.
Here are the questions that must be answered:
- How much money is in the wallet
- What denomination the bills are
- What you were doing in the mall that day
- Find some way to prove you were in the mall that day
- Where in the mall it would have been found