West Kelowna fall recreation guide now available
Fall is quickly approaching and that means new fall programs for the entire family! The Fall 2019 Rec Guide offers many opportunities for drop-in and registration-based programs in neighbourhoods throughout West Kelowna.
Registration is open now at www.westkelownacity.ca/recguide. Don’t forget to sign up the kids for fall programs and activities early to secure their spot!
With a range of activities from family swim time, yoga, chair fitness, cooking classes, drop in sports and even business classes, there is something for everyone!
You have several quick and easy options to browse programs and register:
- Go online to www.westkelownacity.ca/recguide
- Get a copy of the guide and sign up at the Recreation and Culture Office, Monday to Friday, excluding holidays, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 2760 Cameron Road (Mount Boucherie Recreation Complex).
Copies may also be found in:
- Johnson Bentley Memorial Aquatic Centre at 3737 Old Okanagan Highway;
- West Kelowna Municipal Hall at 2760 Cameron Road;
- Webber Road Community Centre at 2829 Inverness Road; or,
- Westbank Library at Westridge Shopping Centre, #31 - 2484 Main Street.
- Westbank Lions Hall Community Centre at 2466 Main Street