West Kelowna hosting annual hockey sale on Sunday

Deals on hockey equipment will be had over the weekend in West Kelowna.

The city's annual hockey equipment swap is happening at Mount Boucherie Complex on Sunday morning, between 8 and 11:30.

Used equipment will be sold during that tiem, with 60% of the sale price going to the seller, and the other 40% going to West Kelowna's KidSport chapter.

That's a national charity that helps give funding to families who can't afford to put their kids through organized sports.

Anyone who has old equipment to sell can drop it off this week at the Complex, on Cameron Road.

You're then asked to come back Sunday afternoon, to pick up unsold items and sale proceeds.