Carbon Monoxide Call In Leamington

Three people are recovering after being exposed to carbon monoxide.

Around 2pm Wednesday Leamington Fire was called to a greenhouse in the 500 block of Mersea Rd. 3.

Once on scene, fire officials recorded high levels of the gas.

Deputy Fire Chief, Mike Bradt says the issue was caused by a boiler inside the greenhouse.

The area was quickly ventilated and the business is still operational.

The Technical Standards and Safety Authority and the Ministry of Labour have been called in to investigate.