Heater In A Shed Causes $10k in Damages In A Windsor Fire
Damage is pegged at $10,000 following a fire at an industrial building in Windsor.
Fire crews were called to ANM Industries on Central Ave near Somme around 8am for heavy smoke.
The fire started in a shed that was attached to the building after a heater failed.
No one was hurt.
Fire crews quickly put out the fire.
Afternoon News - 5:20pm - Disc Golf is FREE at Lakewood Park
Afternoon News - 4:50pm - Canada in a Day – crowd-sourced tv show this Sunday
Afternoon News - 4:20pm - Food & Drink - Summerfest & Fireworks
Afternoon News - 3:20pm - Plant Native Species – In The Zone Gardens.ca