Massen Trial Adjourned As Defence Seeks More Information
There could be a "potential resolution" in the case of an 86-year-old Amherstburg man accused of historical gross indecency and indecent assault charges.
The trial for Richard Massen was scheduled to begin Monday, but late last week the trial was adjourned as his defence seeks more information.
Assistant Crown Scott Pratt says the information deals with Massen's current state of health.
Pratt says the information could lead to "potentially resolving" the case.
Massen is charged with three counts of gross indecency and three counts of indecent assault.
The charges stems from three alleged victims dating from 1969-1981.
The case has been put over to assignment court next month.