No Injuries After Garage Fire In Tecumseh
Clean up is underway after a garage fire in the Town of Tecumseh.
Crews were called to the 100-block of Chene Street Friday night around 10pm for fire and smoke showing from the structure.
It took about a half hour to get the blaze under control.
No injuries are reported.
No word yet on the cause or damage.
Afternoon News - 4:50pm - Getting more people into Local Sports
Afternoon News - 4:20pm - City Talk
Afternoon News - 3:50pm - Music Fest Fundraiser for Mental Health Programs
Afternoon News - 3:20pm - Treating Eating Addictions like Booze or Drugs