No Injuries Reported After Kitchen Fire In Leamington
Damage is pegged at $15,000 following a kitchen fire in Leamington.
Crews responded to a call around 2:50pm on Wednesday in the 1700 block of Mersea Road 1.
Officials say a burner was accidentally turned on.
There were no injuries.
Leamington fire is reminding the public to never leave combustible items near or on stove tops or heating devices.
Lfd crews returning from kitchen fire 1700 block mersea rd 1. Burner was accidentally turned on. $15000 damage. No injuries. Time of call 14:50hrs. Pls do not leave combustible items on or near stove tops or heating devices. Even if you think they are off.— Leamington Fire (@LeamingtonFire1) October 10, 2018