Restaurant Fire Ruled Accidental
Damage is pegged at $75,000 following a restaurant fire in Windsor.
The fire at Mediterranean Seafood at 914 Erie broke out just before 6:00pm Thursday.
Deputy Chief Andrea DeJong says the fire started in the basement at the hydro panel.
The cause has been listed as accidental.
Afternoon News - 5:20pm - Risky Driving in Construction Zones
Afternoon News - 4:20pm - Sears Canada Closing Stores
Afternoon News - 4:20pm - Financial Feature – what to do with a fortune?
Afternoon News - 3:20pm - CIHI Alcohol-Related Hospital Admissions