Survey Says Jobs Are On The Way
A new survey indicates Windsor-area employers will be in hiring mode during the fourth quarter of this year.
The company says its research shows 13% of local employers plan to hire between October and December — the other 87% say they'll maintain current staffing levels. When you factor in seasonal variations regarding some jobs and employers that number actually jumps to 16% — which is a 2% jump from the previous quarter.
Also of note, Manpower officials say 0% of businesses are anticipating cutbacks.
Nationally, the survey shows modest growth across the board.
The surveys are conducted quarterly and done in 42 countries.
They cover all sectors including the likes of public administration, finance, real estate, manufacturing, contruction, education and retail jobs.
Hear + Now Concert Series with Leighton Bain and Andrew MacLeod at Muscedere Vineyards