The Forecast for Windsor-Essex for Friday, April 5, 2019

The forecast for Windsor-Essex from Environment Canada

Today..mainly cloudy. A 60% chance of showers changing to a 40% chance of drizzle near noon. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High 14C.

Tonight..mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing late this evening. Low 5C.

Saturday..cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 17C except 10C near Lake Erie.

Saturday night..cloudy periods. Low 8C.

Sunday..cloudy with a 40% chance of showers. High 18C.

Sunday night..cloudy with a 60% chance of showers. Low 11C.

Monday..cloudy with a 40% chance of showers. High 19C.

Monday night..cloudy with a 40% chance of showers. Low 7C.

Tuesday..cloudy with a 30% chance of showers. High 10C.