UPDATED: House Fire Displaces Leamington Family
Two adults and 12 children have been displaced following a house fire in Leamington.
Crews were called to the 500-block of Bruner Rd. near Mersea Rd. 5 late Friday afternoon.
Heavy smoke was found on the first and second floors when firefighters arrived.
No injuries are reported.
The Salvation Army is providing shelter and needs to family members.
Unattended cooking is blamed for starting the fire.
Damage is pegged at $130,000.
Firefighters work to bring a house fire on Bruner Rd. near Mersea Rd. 5 under control on March 2, 2018. (Photo courtesy of Leamington Fire Services)
Toast to Kingsville