Windsor-Essex Community Foundation Handing Out $90,000 In Grants
The Windsor-Essex Community Foundation is giving back in a big way.
The foundation is handing out $90,000 in grants to nine local organizations and projects.
Executive Director Lisa Kolody says, "It's an opportunity to build viable partnerships in our community that will bring out the best Windsor-Essex has to offer."
The Windsor-Essex Community Foundation was founded in 1983 to assist a broad range of community organizations.
The organizations funded through the foundation's Community Impact Grants include:
- CommUnity Partnership
- Dads Matter Steering Committee
- GR8 Day Crossroads Addiction Recovery Support
- Multicultural Council of Windsor & Essex County
- Pelee Island Community Arts
- Windsor-Essex Therapeutic Riding Association
- Windsor Pride Community Education and Resource Centre
- Windsor Residence for Young Men
- YMCA of Windsor & Essex County
Charity Golf Classic