Windsor-Essex Forecast - Thursday, October 12

Environment Canada Forecast for Windsor-Essex as of 5am

Today: Mainly cloudy. 70% chance of rain or drizzle changing to 30% chance of rain or drizzle this morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming southeast 20 late this morning. High 18C.

Tonight: Mainly cloudy with 30% chance of showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 13C.

Friday: Mainly cloudy. Clearing near noon. High 20C. Humidex 25C.

Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 21C.

Sunday: Cloudy with 40% chance of showers. Windy. High 22C.