Dumb and Dumber Vacation Package
Remember in “Dumb and Dumber” when Harry (Jeff Daniels) and Lloyd (Jim Carrey) went to a ski resort? It’s comedy gold, but does the scene make you actually want to go skiing? An Aspen resort is betting it does as it’s offering a lavish weekend travel package in honor of the movie.
The Curtis resort’s Lloyd and Harry Travel Package for two includes skiing on handmade Icelantic Nomad 95 skis, a luxury jet service to and from Aspen, and two tuxedos to match the guys in the movie — one powder blue and the other bright orange. The package, which also includes a trip to the spa and a three-hour moped rental, will run you $10,000.
Here’s the full list of what’s included:
- Two nights’ accommodations in Corner King Deluxe room
- One Powder Blue & One Orange Tuxedo with matching top hats
- Two pairs of Icelantic Nomad 95 Skis, handmade in Colorado with custom Denver skyline art
- Luxury jet service to and from Aspen, including transportation to and from the downtown hotel and Colorado’s Centennial Airport
- SUV transportation to and from Aspen Mountain
- Two single-day lift tickets to Aspen Mountain
- 12 pack of bottled beers from Aspen Beer Co. to enjoy on the flight home
- $100 credit to The Corner Office, the resort’s restaurant
- Three-hour moped rental to explore downtown Denver
- $200 credit to downtown Denver’s Oxford Club, Spa & Salon for relaxing spa treatments
- Late check-out on Sunday
If “Dumb and Dumber” won’t entice you to spend 10 grand on a weekend trip, The Curtis also offers other notalgia-inducing experiences, including themed rooms inspired by “Talladega Nights,” “Ghostbusters,” and “Star Trek.”