Team 100's Summer Bucket List
What's up guys? Team 100 has been working HARD. Canada day alone we worked from 7 in the morning to 9 at night. Thankfully we have the BEST job ever and it doesn't actually feel like work, we're literally paid to have fun! Anyway, I feel like a lot of you can relate when you look back on the summer and think "what the HECK did I do?". It's tricky, when you work full time on your days off you kind of just want to binge Netflix shows all day. So we're going to help you with a little tip, make a summer bucket list of 10 things (one a week) you want to do all summer and use your weekends to complete it!
Here she is:
- Visit Magic Mountain: You can catch Team 100 here on July 12th, my goal is to go on every waterslide!
- See Live Music: I know with everyone hitting up the trendiest music festivals your wallet started to tear up a little from just reading this, but have no fear! Live music isn't necessarily a concert. You can easily hit up any of the live music events in the city on ANY GIVEN DAY (ahhh Halifax, I love you). The Coast has an excellent list!
- ALL THE BEACHES: Okay, so I understand this isn’t everyone’s forte, but hear me out. Most beaches aren’t just about lying in the sand. You can go on a hike through the forest, look for cool fossils and shells, take pretty pictures, read a book, get some work done, pack a picnic, the opportunities are endless!
- Go on an Ice Cream date: Or by yourself! As long as you take advantage of the fact that ice cream literally tastes 100 times better on a hot day. Dietary restrictions got ya down? My favorite ice cream place, Dee-Dee’s always has a vegan option!
- Walk Puppies at the SPCA: Okay this is important! There are SO many good boys longing for love that you can stop by and cheer up!
- Read a Good Book: Right now I’m reading “A Handmaids Tale” by Margaret Atwood.
- Go to “Get Air”: This is a good rainy day activity!
- Go Berry Picking: I’m going to turn purple from all the blueberries I plan on eating.
- Have a Bon Fire: There is nothing better. Change my mind.
- Have Fun!: It’s funny that I need to remind people of this, but it’s so important. Hopefully by the end of this list you can say you have J
Until next week,