Victoria FD Called to View St Apartment Fire

Yesterday afternoon the Victoria Fire Department was called to a single alarm fire on the balcony of and apartment at 835 View street. 

The fire was limited to the balcony and there was damage to exterior stucco cladding and sliding glass door

The residents cat was in danger but thankfully he was rescued from the balcony without injury.

Vic Fire department believe that the cause of the fire was from a lit cigarette.

It is estimated that $10,000 dollars in damage was done. 

Contact Us

If you have a news tip, story idea or to reach a radio host, contact us here.