No decision yet about whether Charest will testify at his sex assault trial
Lawyers for former ski coach Bertrand Charest said Thursday they still didn't know whether he will testify at his sex assault trial.
Defence lawyer Jacky-Eric Salvant said the decision will be made over the weekend.
Salvant said he and his co-counsel will present a defence with "key witnesses,'' regardless of whether Charest takes the stand.
Charest, 51, is on trial on 57 charges, including sexual assault and breach of trust, in relation to 12 complainants between the ages of 12 and 19.
The allegations date back to the 1990s, a few years before and during the time he worked for Alpine Canada's women's development team, between 1996 and 1998.
On Thursday, a woman who had taken the stand last week and accused Charest of inappropriate touching, returned to complete her testimony.