Quebec City man electrocuted while shaving

Quebec City Police have asked a coroner to perform an autopsy on the body of a 25-year old man who died early Tuesday morning after he was apparently electrocuted while shaving.

A police spokesperson told Radio Canada that officers responded to a 9-1-1 call  from the resident of an apartment shortly after midnight.

The victim was rushed to hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Investigators say that injuries to the man's body indicate that he was electrocuted while using an electric shaver.