RICARDO: Shrimp and Avocado Hamburger
PREPARATION 20 MIN
COOKING 5 MIN
- 1/2 lb (225 g) Nordic shrimp, thawed
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) harissa
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 leaves lettuce, of your choice (green leaf, romaine)
- Mayonnaise, for spreading
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp, bell pepper, mayonnaise, and harissa. Add the avocado and toss gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a hot skillet, brown the inside and outside of the buns. Lightly spread the inside of the buns with mayonnaise. Garnish the bottoms with the shrimp salad and top with the lettuce. Close the buns and serve immediately.