Weekend Road Closures: April 12 - 15
This weekend's road closures aren't terrible but they could cause some headaches for those on the West Island looking to make their way downtown and back home again.
In the Turcot Interchange the following closures will be in place from Friday 11:59 P.M. until Monday 5:00 A.M.
- Decarie Expressway south to Highway 15 South
- Highway 20 east to Ville Marie east
- Ville Marie west to Highway 20 west
- One lane available on Highway 15 north through the interchange
Highway 20 eastbound will see a closure at Exit 64 (Saint-Jacques / Angrignon). Motorists will be detoured on to Notre-Dame St. and will be able to get back on the 20 at the next entrance.
Around the Champlain Bridge and Nuns Island area the closures will also be in place from Friday 11:59 P.M. until Monday 5:00 A.M.
- Highway 10 east from Exit 4 (HW15 / Gaétan-Laberge / Verdun) to Nun's Island
- Exit 57-N (chemin de la Pointe-Nord / Nun's Island)
- Île-des-Sœurs Blvd. closed in both directions at Highway 15
As a change of pace, there will be a couple closures that will only last Friday night into Saturday afternoon (midnight to 3:00 P.M.)
- Highway 10 east from Exit 3 (Carrie-Derick) to the next entrance
- Highway 10 west, one lane available between the Victoria Bridge and Exit 2 (Pierre- Dupuy)